PDA

View Full Version : Magic Band Colors

JoDisney
11-12-2013, 02:09 PM
Are they offering other colors again for magic bands now or only grey?

cer
11-12-2013, 02:20 PM
There are colors:

Red
Blue
Pink
Orange
Yellow
Green
Gray

:thumbsup:

I wish they also offered purple and white, but no. :blush:

Capt_redshirt
11-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Are they offering other colors again for magic bands now or only grey?

all the colors mentioned above but only if you customize early if you are getting your bands day that you check in its grey only

cer
11-12-2013, 02:57 PM
all the colors mentioned above but only if you customize early if you are getting your bands day that you check in its grey only

true.

emerzmom
11-12-2013, 03:11 PM
And...you can have something printed on your customized band...9 character limit. I like this part.
:tink:
Julie

JoDisney
11-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Even on the customized bands, I was told there was only grey left. Is this still only grey on customized bands for future trip?

cer
11-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Even on the customized bands, I was told there was only grey left. Is this still only grey on customized bands for future trip?

I'm not sure where you got this information, but we were able to choose our colors two days ago for a our trip in January.

When you go to customize your bands (choose your color) it is set up to automatically default to gray. On the right side of the page is an EDIT button and that opens a page where you get to choose your color and what name you want written on the inside of the band.

mickclub1955
11-12-2013, 05:04 PM
We chose our colors also for our trip in Jan. Also got our name on the bands. DW also wishes there was a purple band. Maybe in the future.

cer
11-13-2013, 09:24 AM
We chose our colors also for our trip in Jan. Also got our name on the bands. DW also wishes there was a purple band. Maybe in the future.

:thumbsup:

SurferStitch
11-13-2013, 11:32 AM
I also wish they had purple or lavender. So, instead I took pink, and had TinkRBell printed in mine.

DH got orange, and his has Yensid printed inside.

The color options showed up as soon as I hit the Customize button.