PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cruise Line Announces Itineraries for Early 2015

Tink1
11-12-2013, 09:09 AM
All four Disney Cruise Line ships will sail from Florida ports in the early part of 2015, and every cruise departing from January to April includes a stop at Castaway Cay, a lush tropical island reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests.

Your Clients who are Gold or Platinum Castaway Club members can book the following itineraries beginning tomorrow, Nov. 13. Bookings open to Silver Castaway Club members and all other Guests on Nov. 14, 2013.

Caribbean and Bahamas from Port Canaveral
• Three- and four-night Bahamas cruises aboard the Disney Dream
• Seven-night Western Caribbean cruises aboard the Disney Magic
• Seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruises aboard the Disney Fantasy

Caribbean and Bahamas from Miami
• In 2015, the Disney Wonder will sail from Miami on four-night Bahamian and five-night Western Caribbean cruises.

Tink1
11-12-2013, 09:12 AM
All four Disney Cruise Line ships will sail from Florida ports in the early part of 2015, and every cruise departing from January to April includes a stop at Castaway Cay, a lush tropical island reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests.

Caribbean and Bahamas from Port Canaveral
• Three- and four-night Bahamas cruises aboard the Disney Dream
• Seven-night Western Caribbean cruises aboard the Disney Magic
• Seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruises aboard the Disney Fantasy

Caribbean and Bahamas from Miami
• In 2015, the Disney Wonder will sail from Miami on four-night Bahamian and five-night Western Caribbean cruises.

Gold or Platinum Castaway Club members can book the following itineraries beginning tomorrow, Nov. 13. Bookings open to Silver Castaway Club members and all other Guests on Nov. 14, 2013.

Tink1
11-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Official pdf

http://magicaljourneystravel.com/2015dcl11.14.pdf

Magical Journeys always offers an additional OBC as a thank you for booking with us.

Contact Us today!

https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/dclrequest.html

Nanc

joanna71985
11-12-2013, 07:53 PM
I wonder if the Magic/Wonder will do any cruises away from FL in 2015 (I am hoping for a Med, Alaska, or Hawaii cruise)

Tink1
11-12-2013, 08:16 PM
I have seen the Magic scheduled for some Med ports in Aug/Sept of 2015.

Alaska I think is a given as well. They are doing well selling that itinerary.

Nanc

joanna71985
11-13-2013, 05:45 PM
I have seen the Magic scheduled for some Med ports in Aug/Sept of 2015.

Alaska I think is a given as well. They are doing well selling that itinerary.

Nanc

Oh great! Thank you