PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve Christmas Day Dining

Airblue1
11-12-2013, 01:10 AM
Are there any special menu items for the holidays at the restaurants any where on property for Dec 24 and 25th?
Thank You!

buzznwoodysmom
11-12-2013, 02:21 PM
We had Christmas Day dinner at Whispering Canyon Café back in 2011 and they did serve a special holiday meal. Honestly I don't really remember what was served, but I do remember that you didn't have an option to order off the regular menu. We actually would have preferred the main menu at the time. The food was good, but not great.

tinkwest
11-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Haven't looked in to holiday meals at DLR beyond Thanksgiving. Will have to do some research.

ETA: I would assume that the Grand Ballroom at the Disneyland Hotel will be offering a Christmas Eve buffet similar to the Thanksgiving feast (https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland-hotel/disneyland-hotel-thanksgiving-dinner/) currently available for reservation. Your best bet would probably be to contact Disneyland Dining at (714)781-3463. If you are looking for something less formal and within the parks I'd suggest you keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and see if descriptions are posted in the near future.