PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on these FP+ selections.

Pop Centurion
11-09-2013, 03:06 PM
First:
We will be going to MK on Dec 30th & plan to be there for the am EMH. I have a FP+ for Enchanted Tales With Belle for 9:10-10:10. I'm debating whether or not this is a waste as we will be in the park early enough to be one of the first in line since we'll go straight to NFL. But being the busiest time of year I'm wondering how many others will be there that early with a similar plan. Should I keep this or cancel & book something different for later in the day? We already have BTMRR & Space Mountain but POTC & HM are must do's so I'm thinking of switching to one of those to avoid the long wait times that will surely be in the 1 hour area.

Second:
Similar scenario. Animal Kingdom on Jan 1st. We have a 10:00-11:00am FP+ for Kilimanjaro Safari and again I'm not sure if we should keep it based on the fact that we will be there at park open. Obviously with AK there's not a whole lot worth getting FP for so it would most likely be a show since we have E:E & Dinosaur already. KRR is out since the possibility of chilly weather will make getting wet miserable. I'm sure AK won't be super crowded compared to the other parks but still I'm unsure if I should keep or switch the FP.

Opinions?

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-09-2013, 05:19 PM
I think I'd move the ETWB. There will be a number of people who head right there, but still a much shorter wait that other things later in the day.

In general, I'm still a fan of having FP+ selections for a bit later in the day, and going directly to an attraction first thing, since the wait will be at least a bit less.

AK is a bit harder, since there is less to choose from. Maybe a safari later in the day, and do a couple of shows earlier?