PDA

View Full Version : Accommodation search...again!

susquehannaretriever
11-05-2013, 03:06 PM
I had a condo in Windsor Hills reserved for a 10 day stay in May 2014 through American Homes. Now I get notified that the owner has sold the condo and we no longer have a place to stay...they have tenatively booked us into a unit at Windsor Palms. If this is not acceptable they have said they will of course refund our deposit. I need input from everyone here. How is Windsor Palms? I've been told that is a "little further" than Windsor Hills from Disney. Any other suggestions of close resorts that anyone has stayed at?

Johnno52
11-05-2013, 06:52 PM
We haven't stayed at the Windsor Palms which is further west from Windsor Hills. We have stayed at Windsor Hills many times and last year we moved down Old Lake Wilson road to a resort called "Reunion".
It is a quitter resort but more spread out and easy to get to WDW via OLW road or #4 which leads right into the Parks.

They have 2-3 bedroom condos as well as homes which can also be rented through home owners.

KylesMom
11-09-2013, 09:51 AM
I am sorry that you had the proverbial rug pulled out from under you!

You also may want to try All Star Vacation homes. They are a sponsor of INTERCOT and many folks have come back and said how pleased they were with the accommodations. You can link to their site under ICOT Sponsors at the left hand side of the page - here is the link as well: All Star Vacation Rental Homes (http://www.allstarvacationhomes.com/index.asp) :mickey:

MNNHFLTX
11-09-2013, 10:30 AM
I am sorry that you had the proverbial rug pulled out from under you!

You also may want to try All Star Vacation homes. They are a sponsor of INTERCOT and many folks have come back and said how pleased they were with the accommodations. You can link to their site under ICOT Sponsors at the left hand side of the page - here is the link as well: All Star Vacation Rental Homes (http://www.allstarvacationhomes.com/index.asp) :mickey:
:ditto:

Just checked and they also have rentals in the Windsor Hills community, if that's the area you want to stay in.