PDA

View Full Version : Booking for last week in March 2014. Advice/input please

Terra
11-05-2013, 01:52 PM
I am booking a 4-5 night stay the last week in March. Of course it's just before blackout season for all the SP holders. And pretty much getting to peak season for Spring Break. So of course the rooms are more.

We are Florida residents and AP holders. Is it possible to get a better rate than what I'm getting online when I search? Should I use Magical Journeys or would I have any luck calling Disney reservations directly, or basically, it is what it is?

I'm debating on property or off just because of the current pricing. I'm really not keen on paying $150 for All Stars a night.
In that case, off property is good, typically we do Champions Gate Resort for $55ish a night. That gives us more money IN the parks for things for the boys, even more dining money for a few nicer meals.

What are your thoughts/advice/things to think about?
We stayed for 4 days back in March 2012, but at that time I had a friend working there and we got a Discount so the room was like $80 a night. That was GREAT!

Thanks in advance!

brownie
11-05-2013, 05:46 PM
You'll have better luck with Magical Journeys, especially if new rates come out that can be applied to your reservation.

We always stay onsite, so the only input I'd give you would be to stay onsite, which wouldn't be much help in your case.