PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone report: Between the new FP+ and the DAS/old GAC...

Terra
11-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Has anyone gotten back quite recently who also utilized the new DAS? [old GAC]. How did that go with all the current testing/changes?

I'm going just for one day with my son who utilizes the DAS because of special needs. We are doing MK for his 7th birthday. I admit, I'm a little nervous mainly because he is so structured and typically does the same thing every time and has developmental/mild mental issues that prevent him from understanding changes [or why A is happening so it effects B].

I'm not nervous for me, it's not big deal. But I'm worried about him, meltdowns, and him not being able to fully experience like he has done in the past.

So if anyone can give some reports or input, it would be awesome :)

I didn't put this in the Guests with Disabilities because I was looking at it from a combined view. But no biggie if it has to be moved :)

Disney4us2
11-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi,

This is my experience so far. I used it for Toy Story with a wait time of 120 minutes. Went to lunch and stand by on The Great Movie Ride. No problems.

This past Sunday, I used it for Test Track. I was to return 10 minutes after they gave me my time. It was not until after lunch that we returned. No problems.

Previously at MK, I never used it. The attractions we did at that time had short waits and I was given h/c returns for Jungle Cruise and Thunder Mountain.

At MK, I would ask at either fastpass entrance or h/c entrance as to where to get the card filled out. They will write on the card: the attraction, current time/wait time/return time/CM inital.

I hope it all works out for you and your son... Happy Birthday to your DS:party: