PDA

View Full Version : Just booked FP+

Kenny1113
11-04-2013, 07:10 AM
Man it was a pain! We are in two rooms and I did not have the ability to adjust FP for one in the other room. It said she was not eligible for magic+, but she could on her end. :confused:
So we had to sit on the phone together to coordinate FP. Which was another pain because we were only doing 2 of the 3 rides the same. (My niece is doing meet Cinderella, my boys would revolt if I use a FP for that! ;) ). So we had to go in and change times after booking. Now 1/2 the party has FP for something they might want to do. :(

Our trip is in 10 days, plenty of times were available for the rides, wishes preferred and the afternoon parade watching locations were booked already.

I noticed it said "select 3 from this group" for MK. Has it always said this ? Or is this in preparation for the changes similar to EPCOT?

Just from my experience at home, I do not like FP+. Let's see what happens when we get to the park and how flexible changes are.
If I get to the park at 9:30 and see that PP has no wait (hypothetically) can I dump my 9:00-10:00 FP and arrange another ride?

Eta-sorry if I put this in the wrong location.

faline
11-04-2013, 07:58 AM
If I get to the park at 9:30 and see that PP has no wait (hypothetically) can I dump my 9:00-10:00 FP and arrange another ride?

At this point, I have no experience doing so but my understanding is that you should be able to modify/change your fast passes after arrival but still would not be able to pick fast passes from different parks for the same day.

I believe it has always said to pick 3 from the following group. I don't know what the Epcot choice selection states now that they have separated it into two categories.

retiredfigment
11-04-2013, 08:30 AM
It is a pain! I made fast pass reservations, that realized I made it only for one in party. (My mistake or theirs???) Then when I tried to fix that it transferred and changed one person's to match the new ones, but backward and wrong park. (Again my error or theirs???) After fussing for awhile, it now shows the correct fast passes for both of us, but also the wrong ones for one party member. I am printing out every single sheet of notification I have received from Disney to prove everything. So while the magic band is supposed to save me from carrying alot, I will be the one with the briefcase full of 'confirmatios. LOL