PDA

View Full Version : Nov 30 - Dec 7

ukwes21
11-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Can anyone tell me what to expect with crowd levels and weather temps during over visit to WDW Nov 30 - Dec 7? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

marlyn
11-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Crowd levels will be very low! It's a great time to go, not busy but all decorated for the holidays!!

Weather, from my experience, can be unpredictable. I've worn shorts at that time of year....but also worn toques and mittens. Pack for all weather!

Thanksgiving is the 28th of November, but crowds should thin out during your week.

faline
11-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Looks like you are arriving in the midst of the very busy Thanksgiving weekend. Expect high crowds for your arrival day though many will be departing on Sunday of that week.

Pop Warner doesn't start until December 7th this year so most of your time there should be quite nice as far as crowds go.

Weather can be all over the map - plan for all eventualities!

Melanie
11-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Expect to see the Pop Warner folks. I wouldn't say the crowds will be 'very' low, and in all honesty, with the changes I recent years, who knows what to expect.

VacationDisney
11-03-2013, 07:28 PM
We have been this time of year a few times. We pack everything from shorts to winter jacke:number1:ts. One year I wished I had packed the mittens

droopy d.
11-03-2013, 08:34 PM
My gf and I will be there the exact same days as you. The extended weather forecast says highs in the low 70's and lows in the upper 50's.

sorcerer fan
11-04-2013, 09:19 AM
and Friday and Saturday are taping days in MK for the Christmas parade. LOTS of people there on those days

faline
11-04-2013, 09:23 AM
and Friday and Saturday are taping days in MK for the Christmas parade. LOTS of people there on those days

Typically the crowding from the taping affects those areas where the taping occurs while the rest of the park is better. Even so, I ususally avoid the Magic Kingdom when I find myself there during parade taping times.

Katzateer
11-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Pop Warner doesn't start until December 7th this year so most of your time there should be quite nice as far as crowds go.

Weather can be all over the map - plan for all eventualities!

So glad to hear Pop Warner doesn't arrive until the 7th! We leave WDW on the 10th so won't have to put up with that group long! :thumbsup:

Hope the weather is nice. We have only had one really cold weather Dec. trip - most of our Dec. trips have been very pleasant.

Crow
11-04-2013, 09:02 PM
I arrive the 30th and leave the 6th. so im hoping for good weather and lower crowds too

1goofyfamily
11-12-2013, 01:37 PM
We will be there at the same time and like everyone has said the weather can be unpredictable even day to day. We have swam 1 day and then winter clothes the next. I noticed last time we went in early Dec the crowds have started creeping up compared to all the other times we had went at the same time mostly I'm guessing because of people taking advantage of the free dining offers.

Crow
11-13-2013, 03:27 PM
have to keep an eye on the weather forecast at the top of this forum. 2 wks from Saturday I fly down..still have to book my return air and where I will b staying on the 5th for the last night.
hope the crowds will stay away that wk

jillluvsdisney
11-13-2013, 05:27 PM
We arrive the 28th and stay until December 7. This is my 3rd Thanksgiving trip and the crowds thin out the Sunday after (your arrival day). IMO, it's the best time of the year to go. The holiday atmosphere is wonderful. Weather wise, pack for everything between 80 and 40. I'll check the 10 day forecast the night before we go and tweak my packing based on the highs and lows.