PDA

View Full Version : Dinning Plan staying at a vacation club

Lizzie
11-03-2013, 05:49 PM
We might rent points for our next trip.

But we enjoy the dinning plan we like to take the kids to the character buffets and we like to budget our trip with food ahead of time.

I think if you stay at a vacation club resort and use rented points you don't have that option.

What are our options?

Thanks

faline
11-03-2013, 05:56 PM
While you would not be able to take advantage of any free dining plan offerings, you can add on the dining plan (for a cost) which you would need to arrange with the owner from whom you will be renting the points.

Lizzie
11-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Thats good to know that we still have that option.

d_m_n_n
11-03-2013, 07:19 PM
I rented points on my last trip through a broker. The members have to make your reservation and I didn't feel comfortable giving the individual my cc info. to add the dining plan. I went to Walgreens and grabbed a gift card for the exact amount and used that to pay for it :). Worked out perfectly

JMTStone
11-04-2013, 11:57 AM
I rented points on my last trip through a broker. The members have to make your reservation and I didn't feel comfortable giving the individual my cc info. to add the dining plan. I went to Walgreens and grabbed a gift card for the exact amount and used that to pay for it :). Worked out perfectly

I would also feel uncomfortable with anyone's credit card information so this is a perfect solution! Smart cookie!