PDA

View Full Version : Tracey's Pre-Trip Report

RedSoxFan
11-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Now that the Red Sox have won the World Series; I can finally get serious about our upcoming trip to WDW. :D

CAST:

Me --- Tracey
DH --- Tim
DD17 --- Kourtney
DD BFF16 --- Kennedy

WHEN/WHERE:

GF: 11/8 -- 11/17

DS25 and his GF will be visiting us on both weekends as they live in West Palm Beach. They will be staying at ASSports seeing that I'm paying for their visit. And I'm upgrading their tickets to a season's pass as part of their Christmas present!!

Our ADR's for the 6 of us are for Ragland Road, Via Napoli and BOG. Our other ADR's when it's just the 4 of us are: Plaza Restaurant; Captain's Grille, Kona Cafe, Grand Floridan Cafe and Mama Melrose.

I have my MB and made the FP+ reservations. Not sure yet how I feel about this; but it is nice to know that I don't have to rush for TSM. We are going to Mickey's Christmas Party on 11/14.

We will celebrate Kourtney's 17 birthday (was a couple of weeks ago) and Kennedy's first visit. It will be fun with the girls. Kennedy loves princesses and wants to visit them. Kourtney loves Stitch.

We arrive on Friday night at 8:30pm and have a car service picking us up. Our flight home is at noon. The girls will only miss 2 days of school as Monday is a holiday and Thurs/Fri is parent/teacher conference. I am hoping for low crowds. We usually go during Thanksgiving week so it has got to be less crowded than what I'm use to. This is our first stay at GF and it's been my dream to stay here. I cannot wait. We had originally booked the Poly but switched because of the construction.

6 More Days!!

faline
11-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Sounds like lots of fun! Enjoy your trip!

vizsla
11-03-2013, 03:27 AM
Sounds like it will be a great trip.

KylesMom
11-04-2013, 03:05 PM
I know you and your family will have a wonderful time, Tracey. You have some great dining lined up - and what could be better, staying at the resort you've always dreamt of?! Be sure to come back and tell us all about it upon your return! :mickey:

yjgirl32
11-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Have a great trip.

emerzmom
11-08-2013, 05:55 PM
I hope you have a really great trip!
:tink:
Julie

Beach Club Babe
11-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Sounds like you've got a great trip planned! I know how you must be feeling about your weekend visits with your son!

GoldenAurora
11-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Hope you arrived safely and are enjoying your first night of magic! Have a great time!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Sounds great, its always fun to see someone's first trip