PDA

View Full Version : Online reservations not working?

Terra
11-01-2013, 10:05 PM
I have been trying for the past week [on different computers] to see availabilities and it keeps telling me:

We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later.

This is on the Walt Disney World website. Anyone else have an issues?

VWL Mom
11-02-2013, 06:22 AM
I was able to check availability yesterday and again this morning. Are you checking within 180 days?

Maggie T
11-02-2013, 07:05 AM
I would call them, don't wait or you might loose a ADR.

retiredfigment
11-02-2013, 08:32 AM
My Disney Experience keeps saying that, but then every thing comes up as normal. I even got reservations for 'Ohana!!!!!!!!!!! and I got a confirmation. See if you can just ignore it.

Pocahontas
11-02-2013, 10:30 AM
I also had a hard time making online reservations. I would make one with no problem and then when I would try to make another, I would get the screen pop up that said 'server problems, try again later'. I tried multiple times and made a few ADRs online, but finally gave up and called WDW dining, like I used to do.

BigB
11-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Back in June we were making our reservations and I had a few issues. The one problem that kept repeating was I had to continually log into my account. I'd make a selection get to the confirmation page and then it would tell me "you have to be logged in". It was painfully annoying. I tried online check in and the 10th time was the charm. The whole My Disney Experience is terrible. The online part is bad but the iPhone app is awful!

Terra
11-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Okay, at least I'm not crazy. Yeah, I'm well within 180 days. Just a few weeks away which generally I have no issue. But I keep trying and trying and it tells me the same thing every time. It's not a pop up window. :/

Yeah, I'm just going to give them a call in the morning.