PDA

View Full Version : Possible 4 night Disney Trip! How would you spend your time?

Jen1984
10-30-2013, 06:40 PM
Hi all!

So even though I've only been back for 2 months, I'm already planning my next trip! We're going on a cruise from either Texas or Tampa in March (just adults for a change!). I'm leaning towards Tampa, as flight prices are slightly cheaper- and our holiday time would allow us to spend 4 nights at Disney.

Question is, is it worth it? Because I'm from the UK, and it takes so long to go, we normally stay for 2 weeks. As we're leaving my stepson behind also, we're kind of at a loss as to what we would do either.

How would you spend your 4 nights? My partner is a bit of a rideaholic- although he does prefer the rides at Universal, so I do need to sell him this idea. I'm not quite as keen on thrill rides, but just love being immersed in all things Disney. We would arrive approx 6pm on the first night, and leave at 11am after the 4th night

Thanks in advance!

faline
10-30-2013, 06:43 PM
Four nights is a good amount of time to spend at Disney. For sure, I would spend some time in the Magic Kingdom and some time in Epcot. I'd also try to fit in my favorites at Animal Kingdom and Disney Studios.

Ms. Mode
10-31-2013, 09:11 AM
Well, my DH and I went last year for the first time just the two of us and had a WONDERUL time. We found that we didn't rush around quite as much as we do when our DD is with us. We enjoyed the resort more than usual too. I would think that four nights at WDW would be well worth your time, most of our earlier trips for only for a duration of four days. :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-31-2013, 09:14 AM
If it were me I'd do a whole day at MK and Epcot and then 1/2 day at DHS and 1/2 at AK...any spare time probably would be going back to MK to do things I missed the first time

Jen1984
10-31-2013, 07:20 PM
Thank you for the advice, think we're going to do it! Just to decide which hotel to stay in now!

GoldenAurora
11-01-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm going the week before Thanksgiving with my fiancé and am so excited -- it'll be the first time we go together and he hasn't been in about ten years. We're flying in early on the 17th and going to HS once we get there (it helps that there are nighttime EMH that day for HS!), then doing full days at MK and EPCOT, and finishing up with AK the day we check out on the 20th.

Jen1984
11-04-2013, 06:40 AM
I'm going the week before Thanksgiving with my fiancé and am so excited -- it'll be the first time we go together and he hasn't been in about ten years. We're flying in early on the 17th and going to HS once we get there (it helps that there are nighttime EMH that day for HS!), then doing full days at MK and EPCOT, and finishing up with AK the day we check out on the 20th.

Hope you have a fantastic time!