PDA

View Full Version : The Ohana - Pre Trip Report

brivers222
10-30-2013, 11:58 AM
Well after taking a LOOOONG 2 years off we are now just over 8 days out from our next disney adventure...

These two years have actually flown by so fast its hard to believe the honeymoon was so long ago. We have been filling our days enjoying shooting photos of familys, seniors and wedding via our self created lakewind photography company... but i know nobody really cares about that stuff, you wanna hear the DISNEY plans!!! So here it is so far.

Cast of Characters:

-- Me : Brivers222
-- Wifey: YoAdri (as you know from past reports she is YO! from now on)
-- YO!'s Aunt Sue (going by AS)
-- My Mom (going by mom)
-- My Dad (going by dad)
-- My Sister (going by sis)
-- My Sisters Man (going by sisman) <--:secret:

Because of work schedules we are all kinda leaving at different times so apart from me, YO! and AS all others are estimated...

We are all staying in BlueGreens 2725 sq ft Presidential Suite at the Fountains (off site) on international drive. I would much prefer to be on property, but I can't pass up free accomidations with our time share.

*Pause for a shameless plug*
Debbie Kuhns from Magical Journeys, if you are reading this.... WE WILL BE BACK! <-- she made our honeymoon extra special and worry free... despite me probably driving her nutz :) USE HER, REQUEST HER, SHE ROCKS!

*and now back to our regularly scheduled reading*

So my parents are driving down from Michigan, the good ol' 19 hour trip that I like to do in 1 day (haha YO! didn't like that on engagement trip) but the 'rents are taking their time dragging out the trip to two whole days...geesh!!

Sis and sisman are flying (as are we) but I think they are flying the early flight... then are getting picked up at MCO by my parents.

Me, YO! and AS are also flying but we are taking the 4pm flight to arrive at MCO around 7pm. I have secured a convertible for the 3 of us (hear the weather will be awesome!!) so we will be cruising in style back and forth from disney to the fountains.

I bought us 5day parkhoppers and am planning on using it for a day then going to guest relations and upgrading to an 8-day park hopping... <-- this is the correct way right? use it first then upgrade?!

Upon arrival, I have to go through the disney gates or it just doesn't feel right. So I managed to snag a 9:15 Ohana dinner for the three of us. You will be seeing the three of us a lot as the other 4 kinda aren't as huge disney as we are :) Here is the estimated breakdown of the rest of our trip:

Day 1: Arrival, 'vertible, Ohana
Day 2: Ohana breakfast and MK
Day 3: Animal Kingdom, Boma, Epcot F&W
Day 4: MGM, 50's prime time
Day 5: (OUR 2 Year anniversary... 11.12.13) Epcot and Yachtsman for dinner
Day 6: Epcot, Garden Grill
Day 7: all 7 of us doing HDDMR and then MVMCP
Day 8: MGM then poly beach then Ohana
Day 9: MK Crystal palace
Day 10: leaving, Chef Mickeys and maybe going into MK

So lets see how this actually plays out :)

cer
10-30-2013, 12:10 PM
I can NOT believe it has been two years. Are you sure?!?!?!

I remember reading about your trip and seeing pics of "The Black Pearl"

Time has flown.

Happy anniversary!

SBETigg
10-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Sounds like a fun time!

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-30-2013, 01:50 PM
Sounds like you guys like Ohana:mickey: Have a great trip

brivers222
10-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Its amazing how fast time flies when you are busy!

and Ohana is the best :)

faline
10-30-2013, 06:54 PM
Enjoy your trip!

RedSoxFan
10-31-2013, 08:20 AM
Have a wonderful trip. We will be there for the exact same dates!!:mickey:

yjgirl32
10-31-2013, 08:55 AM
Have a great trip!!!!

emerzmom
10-31-2013, 01:56 PM
I remember reading your Honeymoon Trip Report! I hope you have a really magical trip with your family. Looking forward to your Trip Report!
Too bad you couldn't fit a little more O'hana in your trip ;)
:tink:
Julie

BraddyB
11-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Have a great trip and Congrats on 2 years !