PDA

View Full Version : Check your recipts

Disney4us2
10-28-2013, 02:15 PM
On Saturday DD and I had lunch at Sci-Fi Dine in. We both had burgers and a drink. Milk shake for Jessica and iced tea for me. I got the bill and was charged $70.00 YIKES...WHAT???

I told the server there was something wrong. We were also charged for the people in front of us. The revised bill with the TIW was $43.00. The server blamed it on the low lighting of the restarunt. So glad I checked the recipt...as I always do.

P.S. Loved the picnic burger... very tasty:thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
10-28-2013, 03:18 PM
We had a similar problem at the Gaylord National near DC this summer. We were a party of 4, but when our bill came out the tickets had been mixed and our card was charged for the table of 10 or 12 that was next to us. Yikes!!!

SBETigg
10-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Wow, that's weird. Good thing you checked.

Ian
10-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Another thing to check very carefully when eating in WDW, especially if you're on the dining plan ... I've had servers automatically charge anything above and beyond our DDP to our room. This resulted one time in us leaving cash on the table for the adult beverages and gratuity and also being charged for same on our room charge.

Unfortunately, we had no way to prove we'd paid cash so we were out of luck.

Check those receipts carefully, folks!

texas211
10-31-2013, 08:27 PM
$70 bucks for 2 burgers and beverages at Disney, I probably wouldn't have thought anything about it.. How sad is that?

#1donaldfan
11-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Yes check them !! We were a party of 11 once at Donalds Safari Breakfast. We were three seperate families, one of which was not on the DDP. The bill came and the one not on the plan, paying for it, gave the credit card to the CM, while we other two on the DDP waited on them taking one of our room cards. The credit card came back, she signed and put the receipt in her pocket. We waited a bit longer and not asked for our cards, I told my friend to look at her receipt and sure enough the entire meal was charged to her !! They fixed it immediately and credited her, but had we not looked, she may have never known till the bill came in, plus we would've all had extra TS credits.......so, it's always good to look !!!