PDA

View Full Version : Booking Pre-discount

Main Street Jim
10-27-2013, 10:00 PM
So, if we book a room through WDTC prior to discounts being released, will a discount (say, the general "30% off") be applied automatically if one becomes available prior to our trip?

Or, do we need to keep an eye out for the discounts ourselves, and then call and get the discount applied?

Pirate Granny
10-27-2013, 10:27 PM
Go with magical journeys...they will watch for any new offers. Disney will NOT.

Scott C
10-27-2013, 10:28 PM
You will have to do it yourself. That is unless you would book with an agent such as Magical Journeys. The good ones will check that for you.

Thanks
Scott c

Capt_redshirt
10-27-2013, 10:41 PM
and hope and pray its not all booked out... i was unable to get the room discount cause it was already blacked out while i was on the phone waiting for a travel agent..

faline
10-28-2013, 08:51 AM
and hope and pray its not all booked out... i was unable to get the room discount cause it was already blacked out while i was on the phone waiting for a travel agent..

Another reason to book through Magical Journeys!!

cer
10-28-2013, 12:13 PM
Another reason to book through Magical Journeys!!

But even if the discount comes out, it may not work for your room choice. We had an instance this year where MJ notified us of the opportunity for savings, but in order to get it, we would have had to change our existing room location/view because all the discounts for our particular location were sold out.

Some of these deals that are offered by Disney are 'very' limited, if we were flexible, we could have saved some, but in this particular case, we chose to stick with what we had reserved.

Magical Journeys is still your best bet. They were the ones who told me of the discount, I would not have known of it otherwise.

brownie
10-28-2013, 03:59 PM
To answer your question, use Magical Journeys.

Main Street Jim
10-29-2013, 10:38 PM
Thank you, kids :)