PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Dining Plan for "vegetarian" kids

savafan
10-27-2013, 02:25 PM
My wife and I found the Quick Service Dining Plan to help us save money on our trip last year. We're looking at taking our son for his first visit, and were hoping to use the Dining Plan again, but when looking at the menu options for kids, not sure the dining plan will work for him. He tends to enjoy salads, but most of the options for kids appear to be chicken nuggets or peanut butter and jelly. Are there any spots in the World with kid salads?

VWL Mom
10-27-2013, 05:15 PM
I do know many of the resort QS generally have a small side salad in the case. I believe these use one snack credit. The vegetarian offerings for kids are usually pizza, pb&j, and mac and cheese. If none of them appeal to your son you may be better going without the DDP this time.

Kairi_7378
10-27-2013, 09:32 PM
During our last trip there was no distinction between kids' and adult Cs credits. Has this changed? If not you shouldn't have a problem. If so I agree that the kids Cs selections are a little limited but with some planning you should be able to find something in each park. Remember you can ask them to not put meat on salads and tacos if you don't want it.