PDA

View Full Version : Water Wings at the resorts?

PixieMagic
10-26-2013, 09:50 PM
Do the Disney resorts allow you to use water wings or must you only use their life jackets?

Pirate Granny
10-26-2013, 10:50 PM
Water wings are very acceptable

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-26-2013, 10:54 PM
I have seen kids in water wings, floatie-bathing-suits and tons of other stuff.

All are fine. Some items aren't allowed, like rafts, which block the Lifeguards from being able to see.

#1donaldfan
10-28-2013, 12:39 PM
I've seen them many times !!! :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
10-28-2013, 03:21 PM
My kids used them when they were little. We never had any issues using them in the pools, but I do seem to recall at one of the resorts they were not allowed to use them on the slide. I don't remember which resort, but I want to say it was at Beach Club.

vamaggie
10-28-2013, 07:23 PM
My kids used them when they were little. We never had any issues using them in the pools, but I do seem to recall at one of the resorts they were not allowed to use them on the slide. I don't remember which resort, but I want to say it was at Beach Club.

When our DS was little (in 2001) he was not allowed to use the water wings on the slide at Wilderness Lodge--inthe pool was fine but slide had to be no wings

buzznwoodysmom
10-28-2013, 08:29 PM
When our DS was little (in 2001) he was not allowed to use the water wings on the slide at Wilderness Lodge--inthe pool was fine but slide had to be no wings

Ok, it very well may have been WL. We have stayed there often and definitely stayed there a few times when my boys were still very little.