PDA

View Full Version : Adding extra day to park passes, does it matter when in trip?

Biggeek
10-26-2013, 05:32 PM
We purchased 8 day hoppers for the family for our trip starting next week, but flights changes around and we will now be flying out late in the day of day 9, so wanted to add another day to the passes.
That said, we may decide to take a day and go to NASA sometime so I won't know for sure until the last day or two of trip if we will need to add the 9th day.

So the question is does it matter from a price perspective when we add the extra day? I know we can add extra time to passes, but will is be same price if I add on day 7 of trip vs day 1 (thought being it treated as a single day admission vs a 9 day pass)

Also another minor complication is we are doing the magic band and maybe only some of us (my daughter and wife) may be adding the extra day (if they decide not to go to NASA, etc.) So wondering if it will mess up the electronic tickets on the band adding.. but at least the hotel is unchanged..

LVT
10-26-2013, 06:49 PM
I think:
1. 1 change allowed
2. It must be before last day is in-use and within the 14 days of ticket life.

We have added 1 day to individuals in a group as needed.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Exactly!

You can only upgrade the ticket once, but it sounds like that is all you'll need.

You can upgrade some of the group, it isn't an "all or nothing" thing.

The price will be the same if you add the extra day on the first day, or another day.

But, you have to still have an "active" ticket. What you can't do it use up your ticket, and then go the next morning and try and add the extra day to it.

If you haven't been to Kennedy Space Center, it is worth the trip ... we really enjoyed it, so you might not need the extra Disney day afterall!

Biggeek
10-26-2013, 10:37 PM
Good deal. Where do you add the days at?

We went to Kennedy maybe 5 or 6 years ago.. maybe 10.. it runs together. It was before the launch simulator opened.