PDA

View Full Version : Here now

Maggie T
10-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Been here since the 20th. and here are some things I noticed. Scooter use is low, the people using them look like they need them. Crowds everywhere you go, people everywhere. Not enough kiosks to us on fast passes and people are lost using them the first few days. Wine-Food fest very crowded. Temps were high earlier now back to normal. Rode the busses and monorail and people are giving up their seats to who needs them. Over all except the heat and crowds things are going good. Food in rest. excellent. Need any info lad to help if I could

faline
10-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks for checking in! I think the new fastpass+, magic band system is going to take some getting used to before things settle down!

KylesMom
10-25-2013, 01:52 PM
Glad you're having a great time! :mickey:

Strmchsr
10-25-2013, 02:00 PM
Temps were high earlier now back to normal.

It's amusing how different perception is on temps. For those of us who live in Florida I heard folks talking about how comfortable it was last weekend and early in the week and now they're griping about what you call "normal" being cold. :D

And the crowds have been all month. Early October was awful on the crowds, too.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

WiltonJohn
10-27-2013, 10:06 PM
Was just there Monday October 21 through Friday October 25th. I thought the crowds were very low except for Epcot in the F+WF area in World Showcase.

best,

....................john