PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club & Magic Bands ??

PixieMagic
10-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Two questions!

1) Are the beds at beach club able to be moved or are they fixed to the wall? I am hoping I can push the one against the wall so my 2 year old doesn't fall out of bed... is that possible??

2) We are booked (yay!!) for Feb 6th-12th... when do we find out if we are getting magic bands (I am assuming we will) and how far in advance do they arrive??

Thanks everyone!

faline
10-24-2013, 07:07 PM
I don't think you can push the beds together. You can, however, request bed rails for the second bed. (I'd request two sets especially if you have a squirmy sleeper).

By February, everyone should be on the Magic Band Fast Pass + system.

PixieMagic
10-25-2013, 02:50 PM
I kind of assumed we would get magic bands... more wondering how far in advance they are sent...

I requested a bedrail and I'm super jazzed to have that worry off the plate!:thumbsup:

faline
10-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Timing of band delivery may be adjusted as the process goes forward. Right now, I think they are shipping them about a month ahead of the scheduled trip.

PixieMagic
10-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Thank you!

Hammer
10-27-2013, 08:31 AM
1) Are the beds at beach club able to be moved or are they fixed to the wall? I am hoping I can push the one against the wall so my 2 year old doesn't fall out of bed... is that possible??

I don't think you can push the beds together. You can, however, request bed rails for the second bed. (I'd request two sets especially if you have a squirmy sleeper).

Just as an FYI, the beds can be moved, at least at some resorts. When we stayed at AKL Kidani earlier this month, We had one of the queen beds in the second bedroom moved closer to a wall so my Mom had more room between the beds to navigate her chair to get into the bed.We called maintenance and the came up and moved the bed for us. The headboard does not move, however, just the beds.