PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

Crow
10-23-2013, 12:15 AM
they were building Transformers when I was in Universal Hollywood. and it wasn't there yet in Orlando. Ill be going in December to Universal Orlando and wondering what its like

The Horned King
10-23-2013, 03:04 AM
very similar to spiderman. Uses the same ride vehicles, but is on two floors and relies alot more on 3d screens as opposed to sets. It's good. But I still think spiderman is better.

Crow
10-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Spidey is my fav. but Ill check it out. thanks

2Epcot
10-28-2013, 10:17 PM
I've been on the Transformers here in CA several times, and while it is a good attraction, I still think Spiderman is better.

DizneyFreak2002
10-30-2013, 11:19 PM
Spider-man is better, yes.. But Transformers is still pretty awesome!!!!! Rode it last week, LOVED IT!!!

NJGIRL
10-31-2013, 10:43 AM
Almost the same ride as Spiderman, but with a different theme. It's a good time, not to be missed.

DizneyFreak2002
11-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Ok, now that I am back, I can give my full opinion on Transformers...

AWESOME.. that is all.. :)

No, seriously, Transformers is not to be missed... if you like Spider-man, you'll like Transformers... I highly recommend checking it out..

Still like Spider-man better though... :D

NJGIRL
11-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Still like Spider-man better though... :D

Fully agree, loved the ride but Spiderman is still my fav

Middle of the Map
02-01-2014, 02:44 PM
I actually liked both rides equally. We rode Spidey twice and then walked over to Transformers where we also ride twice. Both rides are great IMHO.

Was totally impressed with Universal/IOA after nearly 12 years away.

NJGIRL
02-01-2014, 07:22 PM
I actually liked both rides equally. We rode Spidey twice and then walked over to Transformers where we also ride twice. Both rides are great IMHO.

Was totally impressed with Universal/IOA after nearly 12 years away.

I can see why you like both equally.....The reason I like Spiderman more is for two minor reasons. Even though I am really not a Spiderman (the character) fan, at least I am familiar with the character. Transformers, I know nothing about at all. I have never seen the cartoons or movies. The other reason is because I feel that both attractions are the same (except for the theme) so since I having been riding Spiderman now for years, I didn't get a "new attraction" feeling when I rode Transformers.

Love both, but Spiderman has the edge with me.

Crow
02-01-2014, 09:42 PM
im a Spidey fan..the comic was my fav. didn't know Transformers much.i might see it in March on my WDW trip