PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for my 2 year old....

PixieMagic
10-22-2013, 02:07 PM
We are taking my daughter on her first trip to Disney in February. She will be a month shy of 3..
I want to surprise her at the airport with a Disney back pack full of stuff for the trip and airplane...
I need ideas and can't spend a fortune!
So far this is what I have/have thought of...

Coloring books/Crayons (She loves to color!)
Autograph Book
Tiara
Tink Water Canteen
Stuffed toy and/or figures

What ideas do you have? I want this bag to be loaded with surprises both for the trip and for her plane entertainment....

IloveJack
10-22-2013, 02:20 PM
Both of my girls love travel-sized magna doodles for the trip. Stickers are always a favorite, too.

Figment104
10-22-2013, 03:56 PM
You could also add in those Disney character tattoo's/stickers, some Disney snacks like mickey shapped cookies or something like that.

lawgirl
10-22-2013, 04:52 PM
My son is 3. He first went to WDW at 6 mos, then 2, then 2.5. We are going back in Dec. He loves the WDW maps...he loves looking at the different attractions and the layout. Our Dollar stores usually carry alot of different Disney products, which is a great place to get cheap little treats. They have those magic towels with alot of the different Disney princesses, which is a fun thing for bath time. Also, Target and Walmart have Disney themed snacks- for instance, he LOVES the Planes movie, and Target has Planes graham cracker treats. It's fun to have Disney snacks on the plane ride. What about a Disney shirt to wear?

Niecyboo
10-22-2013, 05:47 PM
What about a small fanny pack for them to carry in to the parks? We have also found Disney themed sunglasses at the dollar store before and these are nice to have.

PixieMagic
10-23-2013, 01:43 PM
My son is 3. He first went to WDW at 6 mos, then 2, then 2.5. We are going back in Dec. He loves the WDW maps...he loves looking at the different attractions and the layout. Our Dollar stores usually carry alot of different Disney products, which is a great place to get cheap little treats. They have those magic towels with alot of the different Disney princesses, which is a fun thing for bath time. Also, Target and Walmart have Disney themed snacks- for instance, he LOVES the Planes movie, and Target has Planes graham cracker treats. It's fun to have Disney snacks on the plane ride. What about a Disney shirt to wear?

I love the idea of the maps! My sister is ordering her a customized shirt for the trip, she just told me last night, so that will definitely go in the bag!

lawgirl
10-24-2013, 07:04 PM
You may know this, but on the WDW website, you can customize the park maps for the 4 parks, and have them sent to you via mail, or print out at home. Its so cool to have the park maps with your name and your favorite attractions! I have framed them!