PDA

View Full Version : FP+ for Dolphin and/or FL passholder

grumpypima
10-22-2013, 04:30 AM
Hi, we are planning a trip for Thanksgiving 2013. We are staying at the Dolphin and plan to purchase FL Resident Annual passes online through the Disney website this weekend.

Will we be able to use/access FP+?

Strmchsr
10-22-2013, 08:00 AM
You should be able to use FP+ only if you do the will-call pick up option for your AP. Otherwise you'll still be able to use FP+ but not until you activate your tickets.

amyrferg75
10-22-2013, 08:46 AM
If you have your voucher on hand, you should still be able to put that information into the system to get your magic bands.

I have an AP and was already set up in system for my recent trip. Our other party members just went to AAA to get their passes. They were able to put the information from their vouchers on the system,and we have all been able to get magic bands and all of our fast passes have been scheduled. ( and we will not be activating these tickets until Nov 1).
Good Luck!
Amy

grumpypima
10-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the info!! I couldn't sleep last so I read nearly every thread I could find on FP+.

I'm super excited about our Thanksgiving trip! We haven't been away that long but had I stopped reading the boards (planning our next trip) & had a lot of reading to catch up on!!

amyrferg75
10-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Awesome! I know you and your family will have a marveolous time! And its a holiday...dont worry about the crowds...soak in the disney magic :)

Amy