PDA

View Full Version : Is it gonna be too busy???

jpmsrivers
10-17-2013, 02:11 PM
Our daughter has decided she wants to go to Disney for her senior trip! She graduates the next to last Friday in May and wants to be there for Memorial Day...is it gonna be too busy?? We have gone several times during spring break and once the first part of Thanksgiving week. Will the crowds be worse than these times? Trying to prepare ourselves in advance. :)

Thanks for your help!:mickey:

Strmchsr
10-17-2013, 02:15 PM
The crowds will be nuts, yes, but you just use your Fastpass, go with a plan as to what's most important, and have a great time. You know it'll be crowded and you can't do everything so that takes some pressure off. Just relax and enjoy being at WDW. Maybe do a tour or two, something special, that doesn't involve being in the general crowds.

jpmsrivers
10-17-2013, 02:56 PM
We are use to crowds and usually just go with the flow. Other than a few rides in each park we will just see where the day takes us. No young kids this trip so maybe that will help! As long as I am prepared I can have us all phsyched up! haha And regardless we are gonna be at Disney and we are SUPER excited about that! Thanks for your response!

Middle of the Map
10-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Good advice from Strmchsr - expect crowds, but take it easy and have a plan. You will have a great time sharing this very special trip with your daughter.

Remember, you can always come back :thumbsup:

Zippy 1
10-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Our DD wanted to do Disney as her Senior trip also. Instead of waiting until she graduated in May we took an earlier trip in February. It was wonderful weather and not crowded at all. We had a wonderful time. Even bought graduation years with her name and school on them. Don't know if this is an option for you. Just thought I would mention it! A side thought the CM's we wonderful to her. Helping make it extra special. Even photo pass photographers did some special poses with her and with us as a family. It truly was a memory making trip!! Have fun:mickey:

Donald
10-18-2013, 06:50 AM
Congrats to your daughter! This is an amazing time for her! I guess there is not a better place to celebrate it!:mickey:

We will be there that weekend also; our son will be there with his marching band. Look for the tall snare drummer on Sunday! LOL!:drum:

jpmsrivers
10-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Thanks everyone!!! Zippy, I suggested the earlier trip but she really wants to go once she graduates. She is choosing Disney over the other senior trip (couldn't do both) and she wants it the same time the other trip is happening. With that being said we realize it will be busy and will just go with the flow. Donald, I will be looking for the tall snare drummer!!! haha

Crowds or no crowds...at least we will be at Disney. :cloud9:

#1donaldfan
10-22-2013, 12:29 PM
That's the typical time we always go and the fact that we know how to manuver around and what we want out of our time, it's very "doable" !! The crowds are high and it's beginning to get pretty hot, but it will be a GREAT time, go for it !! :cool: