PDA

View Full Version : Just Booked!

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
10-17-2013, 12:34 PM
Just booked and on our way to WDW Nov 9-12. Took advantage of the SWA $90.00 one way sale out of Pittsburgh. Now if only I can understand this fast pass ++ stuff. Where do you suggest is the best place to read about this and help me understand what it is and how it works.

faline
10-17-2013, 01:01 PM
Sounds like fun!

I'm still "lost" when it comes to fast pass +. I have a trip coming up and was trying to figure out how to work it with our annual pass. When I called, they told me that it is still on an "invitation" basis though I thought I have heard differently!!

Basics - you'd get a "magic band". You would be able to book up to 3 fast passes + in any given day in one park. At least, this is the most recent information I have heard.

DisneyDanny
10-20-2013, 05:42 PM
You can pre select 3 fastpass selections per day each at one park only. Fastpass allows U to skip the standby lines thus saving U wait times in line.
For example if Splash Mountain has a standby wait time of 50 min and the Fastpass line is 10 minutes etc.
Select the 3 attractions that appear to have the longest wait times. You will be given reurn times that allow you to get in the Fastpass
Iine without a long wait line.