PDA

View Full Version : Booking Parades and Shows using Fastpass+

Donald Duck
10-17-2013, 12:32 PM
We're about 70 days out, so I can't book any Fastpass+ yet.

Has anyone booked a parade or show using Fastpass+ ?

How does it work ?

I'm thinking of booking Fantasmic at Studios, daytime Christmas parade at MK and Illuminations at EPCOT.

Do they give you a section to view from ?

Thanks.

Donald Duck
:mickey:

faline
10-17-2013, 01:03 PM
I don't think I've heard much about this use of Fastpass + yet.

PopPhan
10-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Just booked my FP+ options this morning. The parades and/or fireworks (closing shows) are not available every evening, but I was able to book FP+ seating for Fantasmic! for my first night there.

It will come up, if available, on the list of available FP+ options. Nothing special to worry about - no extra steps or links to go through.

I saw an option for a Wish List, so maybe if it is not available on the day you pick your FP+ options, but becomes available later, you might be notified. I would not count on that though.

Donald Duck
10-17-2013, 03:01 PM
Just booked my FP+ options this morning. The parades and/or fireworks (closing shows) are not available every evening, but I was able to book FP+ seating for Fantasmic! for my first night there.

It will come up, if available, on the list of available FP+ options. Nothing special to worry about - no extra steps or links to go through.

I saw an option for a Wish List, so maybe if it is not available on the day you pick your FP+ options, but becomes available later, you might be notified. I would not count on that though.

PopPhan,

How many days out are you ?

Does it tell you what kind of seating you will have for Fantasmic ?

Thanks.

Donald Duck

PopPhan
10-17-2013, 03:30 PM
PopPhan,

How many days out are you ?

Does it tell you what kind of seating you will have for Fantasmic ?

Thanks.

Donald Duck

I am currently 48 days out.

It doesn't mention where seating is, but I have heard that it in the center sections - not on the far right as the Fantasmic! Dining Package was.

Donald Duck
10-17-2013, 03:31 PM
I am currently 48 days out.

It doesn't mention where seating is, but I have heard that it in the center sections - not on the far right as the Fantasmic! Dining Package was.

That's good to hear !

etibbetts
10-18-2013, 12:34 PM
When I was there last month and went to see Fantasmic, only the last section on each side was for people just walking in. The center section I believe was the dining packages and then the two or three next to that were fastpass. We didn't have fastpass + / Magic Bands so it really stunk to only have the end sections available.

I would strongly recommend using a fastpass for it to get a section a little closer. You'll still need to get there early though.

Donald Duck
10-18-2013, 01:46 PM
When I was there last month and went to see Fantasmic, only the last section on each side was for people just walking in. The center section I believe was the dining packages and then the two or three next to that were fastpass. We didn't have fastpass + / Magic Bands so it really stunk to only have the end sections available.

I would strongly recommend using a fastpass for it to get a section a little closer. You'll still need to get there early though.

Thanks, I plan on using FP+ for Fantasmic.