PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest questions

SimbaandNalasMama
10-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Hi all -
I see this is counter service and reservations only at dinner. Can you still get in at dinner without a reservation? Will you see Belle and Beast if you go at lunch? Are they just at dinner? Thanks!

VWL Mom
10-15-2013, 04:52 PM
When we were there in June, they were not accepting walk-ups for dinner. I think that this may be the case for a while. Belle was not at dinner only Beast was. He walked through the dining area and after the meal you could meet him in the parlor if you wanted. I don't believe he's there at lunch.

Niecyboo
10-15-2013, 05:54 PM
We did lunch here and did not see Beast. It can be a pretty long wait for lunch, even if it's a counter service.

big blue and hairy
10-15-2013, 06:42 PM
BOG is completely sold out for dinner every night, so you won't get a walk up. Maybe in a year or so the novelty will wear off some, but I wouldn't count on it. ADR 180 days out, or probably no dinner at BOG.

:sulley:

AgentC
10-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Belle only meets in Magic Kingdom at her attraction. The Beast is only at dinner and as mentioned he does not come to the tables. At lunch you do get the ambiance of castle. When we were there this past weekend the wait to get in for lunch was 30-40 minutes.

pox24
10-16-2013, 01:02 PM
We booked dinner there and got the last one for that night two weeks ago.... March 29, 2014! 7pm
For lunch we got there last month at 11:00 and waiting 45 minutes.
Was it worth the wait, for lunch, maybe. But dinne,r that should be special.