PDA

View Full Version : Online Check-in issue

BigB
10-15-2013, 12:36 PM
We have hit our 60 days, finally!!! We went to do online check-in and go all the way through the process and at the end says an "error has occurred". I gave it a few days and logged back in and it had "modify check-in". So just to make sure everything was correct I did it again. And at the end it again said there was an error. Any one else had this issue?

By the way I do plan on calling soon to make sure everything is hunky dory.

AgentC
10-15-2013, 12:44 PM
I had the same thing happen with both my Sept and Oct reservation. In both cases when I checked in the online check in had worked and everything was properly saved. The only issue I had was the pin number for purchases. It was not what I remembered setting it as but since I did the check in multiple times it might have been me. I corrected it at the desk.

PopPhan
10-15-2013, 01:09 PM
I got the same error right after trying to put in my 'room requests'....It looks like everything has gone through, though. I guess I will wait and see when I get there....

50 DAYS!!!! :party:

Strmchsr
10-15-2013, 01:22 PM
I got the same error and when I showed up none of my info or preferences had been saved, even though it appeared to be there when I went back to "modify check-in". It was a royal pain.

Itchy
10-15-2013, 01:39 PM
We tried to check in last night. ( My daughter and I ) We got the error message also. This morning I found that some of the information was saved. I attempted 2 times this morning to finish the check and was successful on the second try.

The biggest issue I kept having to redo was the pin number and the contact information when our room was ready.

I was confused with the credit card info as I put mine in for my reservation and was told this morning that another card was already on file, which would have been my daughters card for her reservation... I guess when we check in we will see if we have each for each room.