PDA

View Full Version : Online dining reservations

NewDVCowner
10-15-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm getting ready to make my dining reservations and I always get confused on how to do that. What is the web page? I think in the past I just went to the wdw webpage and searched for dining and somehow signed in. I'm sure there's a less round about way of doing it. Also, what time do the online reservations open? I know that it's different than if you're calling and I'm just not sure. (Is that eastern time?)

Thanks so much.

Capt_redshirt
10-15-2013, 12:25 PM
the easiest way is to log into the disney experience website @ disneyworld.disney.go.com (if you are going to WDW

SurferStitch
10-15-2013, 12:27 PM
The easiest way is to go to the Disney World website, go to "Things to Do" on the top menu, and click on Dining, "Make Reservations".

I always sign into my account before doing this. That way, all of your dining reservations will be linked to your account.

Online reservations start at 6:00 am, eastern.

It's really very easy, as long as you have a pretty fast internet connection. We didn't have any issues booking our December ADR's. I do know that others had a lot of problems, but I don't know what kind of internet connection they had.

Good luck!!! :mickey:

NewDVCowner
10-15-2013, 12:52 PM
Thank you both! I'll get all logged in and hopefully set.

Looks like I'll be setting my alarm.

Itchy
10-15-2013, 01:43 PM
We have gotten all of our reservations most anytime of day we have tried. We were able to get Ohana and BOG for dinner without any problem. Guess we were lucky.

I would go ahead and try to get your reservations now and for those that you may not be able to score I would then try to do them early.

1DisneyNut
10-15-2013, 05:58 PM
The easiest way is with the My disney experience app on your smart phone or tablet. That is the only way we ever make them but we make them while we are walking around in the park, not months ahead of time. We don't like being tied to a dinner reservation and planning around it so we do dining off the cuff while in the parks.