PDA

View Full Version : horror nights??

minnie04
10-15-2013, 10:50 AM
Does anyone know if they let you in early for horror nights, like they do for MNSSHP. I know they let you in around 4:00pm for MNSSHP, just wondering if Universal does this too.. Thanks :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
10-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Does anyone know if they let you in early for horror nights, like they do for MNSSHP. I know they let you in around 4:00pm for MNSSHP, just wondering if Universal does this too.. Thanks :mickey:
If you have Stay and Scream... Stay and Scream allows you to stay in the park.. You line up in the Stay and Scream area, and 1 hour before gates open, you are allowed to start entering the houses...

minnie04
10-15-2013, 02:57 PM

BowTie7
10-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Note that horror nights are not like mnsshp where the party ticket lets you in to the whole park early. I believe that Stay and Scream is an add on to a day ticket to the park, with it you go to one of several holding areas at the park closing time and then the park is cleared of all other day guests and the final setup is done. then Stay and Scream guests are released before those with general admission are let in at the front gate. If you have Stay and Scream its important to do some more research since the different holding areas place you closer to certain of the houses, so you want to pick a Stay and Scream area based on which houses you want to do first.

minnie04
10-16-2013, 09:51 AM
Thanks, I think they are just going to go at the regular time. We got express passes, so they will get in the houses a little faster.