PDA

View Full Version : Time slots to pick Fp+

special ed teacher
10-12-2013, 09:14 AM
What are the time slots? Is it am noon and evening? How do you plan them around your dinner reservations? Does the system do it if you link them?
Thanks for help?

Strmchsr
10-12-2013, 11:41 AM
When you pick your 3 FP+ selections you will be given 4 possibilities (A,B,C,D). They do plan around your ADR if you have an ADR linked to your account. You can override that, but it will warn you if something overlaps with your dining time.

buzznwoodysmom
10-13-2013, 02:14 PM
When you pick your 3 FP+ selections you will be given 4 possibilities (A,B,C,D). They do plan around your ADR if you have an ADR linked to your account. You can override that, but it will warn you if something overlaps with your dining time.

Keep in mind that once you select from options "A,B,C,D" you can go back through and change the times for each ride to have a more customized touring plan.

At first I thought I had to choose from the 4 options and I was "stuck" with those times, which didn't really work for me. Not so! You have to change each of the 3 attractions separately, and it can be time consuming if you do like I did and have to change all 3 attractions for each day of your trip, but it is possible.

sorarail
10-14-2013, 11:41 AM
I don't like that they force you to have three FPs. We won't use some of them to which we have been assigned. I wish there was a way to pick only one or two if that is all I want.