PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass Plus and Fantasmic

epceddie
10-11-2013, 04:24 PM
My wife and I will be testing out the Fastpass Plus bands during our trip next week. One of our Fastpasses is for Fantasmic at DHS. Do we used the line for the people with the lunch/dinner packages? Or is there a line for Fastpass users?

Strmchsr
10-11-2013, 07:34 PM
The line you enter is the same as the one for the dinner package but you don't get special seating like the dinner package. So, make sure you stay to your left as you're entering the Fantasmic gate.

VWL Mom
10-11-2013, 08:44 PM
As Chris said, use the dining line. There is supposed to be special seating for FP+ though in the Pocahontas section while the Dining Pkg is in the Mickey section.

Strmchsr
10-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Thanks for that update Lynne. When I was at Fantasmic a couple of days ago I heard the FP+ folks being told it was general seating but that show was standing room only and they might have just run out of seats in the FP+ section.

buzznwoodysmom
10-12-2013, 10:01 AM
As Chris said, use the dining line. There is supposed to be special seating for FP+ though in the Pocahontas section while the Dining Pkg is in the Mickey section.

Do you know where I can find some sort of map of the sections? We haven't seen Fantasmic in years because we hate the whole entry situation. We have FP+ for this is Nov. Would love to know where the FP+ section will be.

Strmchsr
10-12-2013, 11:48 AM
I don't know of a good map of a seating chart. Most I've seen are out of date. But, the Mickey section for the dining is the center section and Pocahontas where Lynn said the FP+ seating is supposed to be is right next to the Mickey section.

buzznwoodysmom
10-12-2013, 11:11 PM
I don't know of a good map of a seating chart. Most I've seen are out of date. But, the Mickey section for the dining is the center section and Pocahontas where Lynn said the FP+ seating is supposed to be is right next to the Mickey section.

Thanks. It really doesn't matter where we sit (it's a good view from anywhere), just trying to have an idea.