PDA

View Full Version : POP or All Star Music or Movie

DakotaDisney
10-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Which would you choose for one night?
Pop Century, All Star Movies, All Star Music

Looking for a inexpensive onsite stay for one night.

I've stayed at POP before. For only $10 price difference are the All Star resort worth it?

Capt_redshirt
10-10-2013, 11:56 PM
I like both allstar movies and pop but i will say this there are some significant draw backs to the all star resorts one bus for 3 resorts. because allstar movies is the last of the 3 all stars you are the last on and the last off so the bus gets really crowded all star movie can be really busy at times cause its the most popular of the 3 resorts.

tiggerbuddy
10-11-2013, 06:19 AM
Pop Century has rock hard beds...

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-11-2013, 08:58 AM
We preferred the All Stars to Pop actually, I think you will be pleased. We've stayed at All Star Movies but haven't been to Music yet.

Ms. Mode
10-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Pop Century has rock hard beds...

I like a firm mattress :blush:

Aside from the bed issue though, I would go with POP. :thumbsup:

Kenny1113
10-11-2013, 10:26 AM
If it is just one night, might be a good opportunity to try something new.

I prefer POP, followed by ASmovies, then ASmusic.

minnie04
10-11-2013, 10:45 AM
We have stayed at all of them. If you have young kids I think Movies is really nice for them to see all the larger than life movie figures. If your kids are into sports then Sports would be my choice. Music is kind of the last pick for us, but it’s just as nice. Pop, we like for the bus service. All of them are nice for one night.It would just be a choice of what you feel like looking at for the day.:mickey:

cer
10-11-2013, 10:58 AM
All Star Music is the least expensive of all the Values you have mentioned if money is a factor in your decision.

I have stayed there 4 times and have no complaints.

Arielfan98
10-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Obviously I'm going to be biased and say go for
All Star Music :rocker: but to be fair I have stayed there because it best suits to my needs and my favorite theme music, but since you're only staying for one night I wouldn't base it on theme. Keep in mind the All Star Sports food court will be closed until December so I would not recommend there. All Star Movies is nice, but it is also the last bus stop if you do choose to use the bus. As for Pop, I've only stayed there once and so long ago I cannot remember. They have new food court options, but I hear their food court is small for the amount of guests that stay there. It's really up to you, but ultimately, I will always recommend All Star Music. Keep Rockin' ;)

#1donaldfan
10-11-2013, 12:14 PM
POP !! Plus, isn't one of the All Stars food courts down right now ??

I say POP as you can walk around the beautiful hour glass lake over to AoA !!!:thumbsup:

barnaby
10-11-2013, 12:27 PM
I like Pop the best of the 3. We've stayed at the Values and that would be number 1 for us.

brownie
10-11-2013, 05:35 PM
I'd recommend All-Star Music for a one night, inexpensive stay. It's a nice resort.

TIGGER17179
11-05-2013, 09:46 AM
I have stayed at them all and I like the POP the best. Movies is nice and fun however you share the bus stop with the other resorts where POP has it's own bus that runs so you are not waiting as long. You can also see fireworks from the parks, we watched them from the balcony at the 50's section.

emerzmom
11-08-2013, 04:30 PM
I had the exact same dilemma...one night at an inexpensive resort. I decided on Pop for 2 reasons: 1st I have never stayed there and 2nd I stayed at All Stars once and was not overly impressed. It was crowded, the bus was an issue, and it was just so "motel-ish". However, any choice is going to be okay. One night at WDW is heavenly no matter where you stay!
:cloud9:
Enjoy!
:tink:
Julie