PDA

View Full Version : 1/5/14-4/12/14 Winter Room Only Offer

Tink1
10-08-2013, 06:52 AM
Save up to 35% on stays at select Disney Resort hotels in early 2014! Book now through December 31, 2013 for stays most nights January 5, 2014 to March 5, 2014 and March 14, 2014 to April 12, 2014.*

Up to 35% (some dates are less)
Disney’s Beach Club Villas,
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas,
Disney’s Old Key West Resort,
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Standard/Pool View
Disney's Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Standard/Woods View
Disney's Yacht Club Resort

Up to 25% (some dates are less)
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

Up to 20% (some dates are less)
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort

The following Disney Resort hotels offer alternative savings from January 5 to March 5 and March 14 to April 12, 2014:
•Save 25% at these Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, and The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
•Save 25% at these Disney Deluxe Resorts: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Savannah View/Club Level Rooms, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Courtyard View/Club Level Rooms
•Save 15% at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites (Disney Value Resort)

* The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Other savings may be available for stays March 6, 2014 to March 13, 2014. See Important Details below.

Contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request) Today!

Important Details
Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.

TheVBs
10-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the info! Makes me realize that they're getting close to releasing specials for May, which is when we're hoping to go. :mickey:

I think it's odd that they offer the lowest discount on the AoA suites, when they're priced almost as much as the deluxe hotels. I'm assuming that's because it's still so popular?

DizneyRox
10-08-2013, 11:02 AM
I'm assuming that's because it's still so popular?
Discounts are based on occupancy levels. Lower occupancy = higher discounts. Explains why Riverside is 25% and French Quarter is 5%

TheVBs
10-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Makes sense.

SueQ
10-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Called this morning to get the discount for our room at Pop Century. Only had to hold for 25 mins :mickey: Great savings too!!

JPooh
10-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Yay, and I just a pin for the exact same time period which offers 25% for value and 30% for moderates.