PDA

View Full Version : MDE/Magic Bands/FP+/etc for early December

IloveJack
10-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Has the ability to opt-in for Magic Bands, etc. for the first week of December come available, yet? I'm not sure that I completely understand the concept, but I like the idea of choosing our FPs early, and not having to send DH for them, leaving me with 3 kids.
We're staying at ASMo, so I don't know if the Values have even been given the chance, yet, so I might be looking for nothing, anyhow. How do I know if it's an option for us?

*And sorry for yet another FP+ post. :blush:

Capt_redshirt
10-06-2013, 11:19 PM
I dont think they have yet.... by all accounts the ability to customise magic bands is at about the 37 day mark... but you can check by clicking the links on MDE...

retiredfigment
10-07-2013, 08:22 AM
We will also be in Disney the first week of Dec. I went to MDE and saw the link to the magic bands and out of curiousity went to it. I was able to pick my choices for each day. Now, whether they actually send me the magic band or not, remains to be seen. (And since I don't obsesssly overplan, I am not worried.:)

PopPhan
10-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Just did my online check in for Dec. 4th at Pop Century through MDE and there was nothing there to allow me to customize MagicBands OR select FP+ attractions.

Got to assume that the PP is right about the "around 37 day mark".....

Waiting (im)patiently!!! :D

57 sleeps to go.......

sorcerer fan
10-07-2013, 10:05 AM
going the 3rd of dec I called to find out when I could get magic bands and was told that it's in testing stage yet and I would probably be able to see and get them by the first or second week of nov and would be among the first group to be in the actual opening of the bands