PDA

View Full Version : Best western cocoa beach

susquehannaretriever
10-06-2013, 11:22 AM
I am thinking of reserving a room here for 1 nt., after our Disney vacation, before going home. Anyone ever stay here? Also what is everyone's opinion of Cocoa Beach for a day of relaxation? Input and suggestions appreciated. THANKS! Jeff

Johnno52
11-27-2013, 08:24 PM
I haven't stayed at that hotel however I have at the Country Inn & Suites which was quite nice but busy (on weekends) due to travellers going on the cruises.
Cocoa Beach is a big change from Orlando which is quite small and may be good for the rest you need.
Ron Jon's is one store worth visiting as well as watching cruise ships leaving port (usually around 4-5 on weekends). You can see the cruise ships at portcanaveralwebcam.com

1DisneyNut
11-28-2013, 09:27 AM
I haven't stayed at that particular hotel either so I can't help there.

I have been to Cocoa Beach a few times and we have always enjoyed it. It is more of a laid back beach town compared to others. There are some really nice seafood restaurants but right now I can't think of the names of them. We usually pick a beach and go to a nice restaurant every time we go down and I can't remember which ones were in Cocoa Beach.