PDA

View Full Version : Single day pass

quack arf squeak
10-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Please bear with me, as this is kind of confusing. We are staying on Disney property for six full days. Two of them we're going to Universal. Its less expensive to buy a four day pass with one extra day free than the same days with a hopper pass. Because we won't be there long enough to use all five days could we use two of the passes to go to say MK in the day and EPCOT in the night? Or has Disney figured away to stop that?:confused:

AgentC
10-04-2013, 03:20 PM
If I understand your question, you are asking if instead of buying a 4 day pass with Park Hopper for about $360, could you buy a 5 pass without a Park Hopper for about $306 and use the extra day to go to a different park.

Disney's system will know that the 5 day ticket is a 5 day ticket w/ the hopper and it will not allow you to use two days on the same day. It really is one ticket with 5 days on it, not 5 individual tickets.

To make it work you would have to buy the 4 day ticket w/o the hopper for about $300 and then a single day ticket for around $100. If you definitely want to go to two parks in one day the Park Hopper is the better deal.

The prices I used are all base non resident prices including tax from the Disney web site.

Fangorn
10-04-2013, 03:23 PM
You cannot do what you are proposing.

A ticket without the Park Hopper option can only be used at one park on any given day. If you use it at MK in the morning and then try to use it at Epcot that night, you will be denied entrance.

Steve

PopPhan
10-04-2013, 03:26 PM
With the biometric scans they do now, you cannot use two days off a multi-day MYW ticket to visit two parks in the same day.

The turnstile scanner will see that you have already entered a park on that (business) day and without having purchased the Park Hopper option, will deny you entrance.