PDA

View Full Version : ADRs for 1st wk of Dec...seems busy

Crow
10-03-2013, 02:38 PM
ive tried a couple diff days for lunch and dinner. some of the days theres not much available, but what is weird is Le Cellier pops up as available a few days. Its usually hard to get. I prob wont go there as I wasn't overwhelmed. But many other places not showing up has me concerned about the crowds...no Scifi,, Garden Grill,Coral Reef, CG, BOG (not really surprised), places at GF except for café not available..should I keep trying.
the only place I reserved so far was Sunday Tokyo Dining for Candlelight.

AgentC
10-03-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm not sure what days/nights you are looking at but I checked a few days and the overall availability seems pretty average to me for two months out.

I'm not really surprised by the ones you can't find (well maybe Coral Reef). SciFi tends to go pretty fast. Garden Grill only has dinner and is the only Mickey meal at Epcot, California Grill was always popular and just reopened after a long refurb.

I would keep check and chances are something will open up.

VacationDisney
10-03-2013, 06:39 PM
I made dinner reservations at the 180 day mark. I was REALLY surprised that we didn't get the times we wanted. We DID get dinner reservations but had to adjust to the "odd" times that we'll be eating. We have a 3:15 reservation at Brown Derby:mad:

We have never had problems in the past for this week (been 4 times this time of yr) so don't know what is going on. I keep checking BOG but no luck yet.

Keep checking back.....something might open up that you are interested in!

spoiledraf
10-03-2013, 10:06 PM
As mentioned in a number of threads in most of the planning books, on line planning calenders and word of mouth, the first week of December has been hailed as one of the best weeks to go. guess what. People heard the recommendation, myself included. We'll be there the 1st thru the 6th. And yes we has some tough times scheduling as well. Good Luck.

Crow
10-04-2013, 01:33 AM
too bad everyone heard that it was a good wk....ill keep checking. everyone enjoy their trips