PDA

View Full Version : Lanyards

Susan A
10-03-2013, 11:57 AM
I have never worn lanyards to the parks. Here are some questions:

1. Why do you wear them?
2. How useful are they when caring your "card" keys?
3. Are the plastic holders sturdy enough to stay attached to the lanyard? I would hate for it to rip off.

I have a Disney lanyard that I got for free years ago when I booked a trip. It came with a pin of a bus. I never used it.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-03-2013, 12:00 PM
I'm a lanyard girl. 100% of the time at Disney I've got mine on.

For me, it was the easiest way to carry my KTTW (which I won't need anymore), my ID and $20. I didn't have to worry about anything falling out of my pockets, etc.

I decorated it with some pins, and I was off.

My Disney lanyard is from 2005, and the lanyard is great ... but I've gone through a zillion (OK, about 1 a year) of the plastic pouches since they closures tend to break, but I've never had one break off from the lanyard itself.

Capt_redshirt
10-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Im a pin trader so i have 2 lanyards full of pins to trade The lanyards hold up well but the plastic is hit or miss

VWL Mom
10-03-2013, 01:10 PM
I always wear my lanyard. I manage to put a lot in the little pouch (DVC, TIW, AP, photo ID, KTTW, & $20). I've had the closure break off but never the pouch disconnect from the lanyard. I just find it easy to have everything in one place.

Opus X
10-03-2013, 03:44 PM
I have worn them!! They are a must for pin trading.
:thumbsup:

tjstrike
10-05-2013, 05:24 PM
I wear one but when I'm on a big ride I always store it in the pouch or tuck it into my shirt. They're good for an annual pass, room key and 5 FP's fer sure !!