PDA

View Full Version : What not to miss at Halloween Party?

DizMagic
10-03-2013, 04:20 AM
Going to attend the Halloween Party next week. Can't wait! We attended the party a few years ago and loved it, but we felt we probably missed some things. So, other than the parade, what is your not-to-miss part of the party? Thanks

Pop Centurion
10-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Obviously the fireworks.
All 7 Dwarfs meet & greet.
Villain's Mix & Mingle. Even though it's not as good as the previous version in which Maleficent was the headliner.
Haunted Mansion has spooky lighting & mist. Also you will see Madame Carlotta on the Haunted Mansions lawn & get to take a cool photopass photo at the hearse (don't want to spoil to much) Occasionally you will run into Madame Renata as well.

Donald Duck
10-04-2013, 09:37 AM
The Headless Horseman

:mickey:

CaptSmee
10-04-2013, 11:33 AM
The Headless Horseman

The fireworks & parade are worth the admission alone. If you can make it watch the 2nd parade. Crowds will be minimal at that point

amorillo
10-06-2013, 04:30 PM
The fireworks & parade are worth the admission alone.

Have to agree here! The parade is my absolute favorite! Although I do miss the storyteller that use to come out at the liberty tree right before the parade! He would tell the story of the headless horseman and then ring his bell... and then the horseman would come riding past!

Halloween is my all-time favorite holiday.... and nothing is better then spending it at wdw!!

TheTexasKid
10-26-2013, 06:10 PM
The Headless Horseman

I couldn't agree more.