PDA

View Full Version : All star sports food court down?

disney obsessed
10-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Has anyone any info on the situation with this. We leave sun and just realized that the food court is closed!

VWL Mom
10-02-2013, 07:02 PM
They have set up a grab & go in the arcade. There is also a place there to fill mugs. There is also a shuttle bus which takes you over to ASMovies and ASMusic to use their food courts.

Goofy4TheWorld
10-02-2013, 09:57 PM
You know, the Sports food court has been closed for a while now and I have not noticed any threads about how awful it is there. I wonder if Disney has managed to pull this closure off in a way that wasn't as bad as it sounded to me (and other arm-chair Imaginers on Intercot) or perhaps it was sooo bad that everyone at Sports just starved to death and couldn't post a thread from the grave?

Arielfan98
10-04-2013, 09:35 PM
You know, the Sports food court has been closed for a while now and I have not noticed any threads about how awful it is there. I wonder if Disney has managed to pull this closure off in a way that wasn't as bad as it sounded to me (and other arm-chair Imaginers on Intercot) or perhaps it was sooo bad that everyone at Sports just starved to death and couldn't post a thread from the grave?

I myself have not stayed at All Star Sports, but did stay in All Star Music this past August for 7 days. Surprisingly, it really wasn't that crowded in the food court even with all the shuttles over to my food court. There was only one day it was fairly crowded, but every other day besides that we were able to grab a booth ;)