PDA

View Full Version : VIllians at MNSSHP

Mary Poppins
10-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Just wondering how long the Villians are out for the meet and greet after each show? And do they take time for autographs? Thanks! :mpumpkin::malef:

Strmchsr
10-02-2013, 11:51 AM
I know some of them sign autographs, but I don't know how long they stay out. I should be able to tell you after Sunday.

AgentC
10-02-2013, 11:57 AM
We went to the party on 9/20. After the show they stayed out for 10-15 minutes.

FireCricket
10-02-2013, 03:14 PM
We have gone for the past 5 years and always waited for a Maleficent pix. [dd favorite]

She never signs.

We went to party on 9/24 and the first 3 shows were canceled due to rain [I think the last as well]. Some of us had a treat when after the 3rd show was canceled they had a villain meet and greet for about 15 min behind the castle. 1 pic per family - including all the villains from the show in the one pic.

My daughter was on cloud nine after her pic, even though there was rain I think it was her favorite party pic yet.

Anyone else ever heard of a group villain pic like that?

joanna71985
10-02-2013, 04:24 PM
The villains from Mix and Mingle do not sign. Typically they are out for aprox 15 min at a time

Melanie
10-02-2013, 04:31 PM
It's hard to see them all. They do their show, and then only stay out, like mentioned, for a few minutes. Lines are long! If you have a particular favorite, get in their line ASAP.

One could easily spend a majority of their night at MNSSHP waiting through all the Mix 'n Mingles and then the meet 'n greets to see all the Villains.

Mary Poppins
10-02-2013, 10:11 PM
We have gone for the past 5 years and always waited for a Maleficent pix. [dd favorite]

She never signs.

We went to party on 9/24 and the first 3 shows were canceled due to rain [I think the last as well]. Some of us had a treat when after the 3rd show was canceled they had a villain meet and greet for about 15 min behind the castle. 1 pic per family - including all the villains from the show in the one pic.

My daughter was on cloud nine after her pic, even though there was rain I think it was her favorite party pic yet.

Anyone else ever heard of a group villain pic like that?

That would be am amazing picture! :)

Thank you everyone for the info! We did the Halloween party last year but didn't wait around for autographs. This year we are hoping to get Dr. Facilier and Maleficent :mickey:

DonaldDuckUSA
10-04-2013, 11:57 AM
The main reason we'd be going is to meet Villians. We don't care about signatures, but photo ops would be nice. Is the Mix and Mingle opportunity worth it?

joanna71985
10-06-2013, 08:34 PM
The main reason we'd be going is to meet Villians. We don't care about signatures, but photo ops would be nice. Is the Mix and Mingle opportunity worth it?

I think so. I always enjoy watching Mix and Mingle

JMTStone
11-04-2013, 11:51 AM
When DD (9 at the time) was there with me, she was dressed as Jasmine. Jafar took her by the chin and gently pulled her head up. GREAT photo opportunity and If I didn't see that movie 1K times, I wouldn't have gotten the reference. Jafar does the same thing to Jasmine before he puts her in the hour-glass.

DD now 12 is a HUGE Villains fan. I think you'll remember from ICOT15, we bought her a prized Villains hoodie she wears constantly (some tearing around the sleeves).