PDA

View Full Version : Keeping tracks of fast pass times

special ed teacher
10-01-2013, 10:55 PM
When the times for fast passes are on a band, how do you keep track of your ride times for whole day and whole trip.

Capt_redshirt
10-01-2013, 11:26 PM
There are 2 ways... If you have a smartphone (IOS or android) you can always look at them through the my disney experience app. If you dont have a smart phone there is a kiosk in each of the parks where you can access it with your magic band

Opus X
10-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Iphone and MDE.:thumbsup:

special ed teacher
10-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the answers!

BrerGnat
10-02-2013, 08:31 AM
If they end up truly limiting it to 3 per day, just write them down on a slip of paper and put it in your pocket. Much faster to reference than the MDE app.

DonaldDuckUSA
10-02-2013, 10:05 AM
If you have a google account and a smart phone, here is another way to do it. I use this for everything from trip planning to making grocery shopping lists.

1) Make a spreadsheet on your Google Drive account.

It used to be known as Google Docs. They have Document (which is like word), Spreadsheet (which is like Excel), and Presentation (which is like Powerpoint).

Whats best about it is that you save documents to the cloud and not to a hard drive or disk that you need to carry with you. You can pretty much access it anywhere from any computer or smartphone

2) Download the "Google Drive" app to your smartphone.

You may have to "sign in" to your google account to pull up your spreadsheets, but once you download it, you have all your trip planning spreadsheets, calendars, notes, whatever!

I haven't used the Disney app yet, mostly because i haven't used FP+, but creating a spreadsheet that I can access from my phone has been useful.

Lindsey310
10-02-2013, 10:55 AM
If they end up truly limiting it to 3 per day, just write them down on a slip of paper and put it in your pocket. Much faster to reference than the MDE app.

Good idea! :mickey:

17 days!!!!

buzznwoodysmom
10-02-2013, 03:03 PM
I agree with the paper in pocket method.

You can also put the rides and times in your phone in "notes". Or you can take a screen shot with your phone and have it saved to your camera. Any way to not have to access the internet through your phone in the parks will be much quicker.

VWL Mom
10-02-2013, 03:48 PM
If you have a smartphone you can enter the info in the calendar and have the alarm signal before hand. That's usually what I do with our ADRs.