PDA

View Full Version : Coffee and dessert

epceddie
10-01-2013, 01:02 AM
Can you sit at the bar at a place like Jiko and have coffee and dessert at the end of a night? Are there any places at WDW where you can do this?

greengeen
10-01-2013, 06:23 AM
At the restaurant, yes, you can go for coffee and dessert. The bar, probably not. I've never seen dessert on any bar menu at WDW. But would be interested to hear others experiences...

BrerGnat
10-01-2013, 06:51 AM
At the restaurant, yes, you can go for coffee and dessert. The bar, probably not. I've never seen dessert on any bar menu at WDW. But would be interested to hear others experiences...

Yes, you can. There is no requirement to order alcoholic beverages at a bar. If the bar is attached to a restaurant, the full menu is usually available. Some standalone bars also have dessert options on their menus. It's usually appetizers and desserts.

Ms. Mode
10-01-2013, 07:36 AM
You can at Wilderness Lodge; they offer the Artist Point berry cobbler with homemade blueberry ice cream! :thumbsup:

faline
10-01-2013, 08:23 AM
The last time I checked, the full Jiko menu is available at the bar at Jiko. I would imagine the same would be true of other restaurant bars such as Citrico's and Narcoosee's. I know it is true of the Tune In Lounge in Disney Studios.

BrerGnat
10-01-2013, 09:05 AM
You can at Wilderness Lodge; they offer the Artist Point berry cobbler with homemade blueberry ice cream! :thumbsup:

They also have drunken donuts with maple dipping glaze.

disneymom15
10-01-2013, 09:16 AM

Ooh, that sounds yummy.

epceddie
10-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Thanks for all of the great replies. We'll try to do dessert and coffee at Jiko and let you all know when we get back. We did it one time in the restaurant and the waitress wasn't very happy. We'll see how things go at the bar.

BrerGnat
10-04-2013, 08:34 AM
We did it one time in the restaurant and the waitress wasn't very happy. We'll see how things go at the bar.

Don't let that intimidate you. It's not the waitperson's place to make you feel like you are doing something wrong. Dessert and coffee won't get them as high of a tip, but it's also not a difficult thing to manage.

GoBlueLacheta
10-04-2013, 10:35 AM

That lounge tucked away by Artist point is one of our favorite spots. Quiet and quaint.

dtootsie42
10-08-2013, 12:56 AM
They also have drunken donuts with maple dipping glaze.

these sound simply yummy!