PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass+ Question

Bobby T
09-30-2013, 08:10 PM
We are heading to the World on October 19th, and recently got an invite from our travel agent to test out MyMagic+. I have a question about FastPass+ that I hope someone can help me out with.

It sounds like you can put FastPasses on the magic band at the park. Do those FastPass times correlate with what the standard FastPass times are? I ask because I'm going with a large group, and I'm not sure if we all are going to use the magic bands. (And we'd like to ride the FastPass attractions together)

Thanks!

faline
10-01-2013, 07:46 AM
If not everyone in the group will be using the Fastpass Plus system, you could not be sure of getting fast times that are the same as the rest of your group.

With Fastpass +, you book your ride times ahead of time even before you arrive at Disney World. You would have no way of knowing what time frames would be available to those who are getting fast passes at the park. Additionally, while in the testing phase, many attractions have been allowing those with fastpass + reservations on the rides ahead of those who were using the regular fastpass system.

Bobby T
10-03-2013, 11:17 PM
Thanks Faline - I like the idea of having everything (tickets, CC, fastpasses, room key) on the band, but not too crazy about booking the Fastpasses days in advance. Is it possible to put Fastpasses on the band while you are at the park? (say at some type of kiosk or at the regular fastpass stations?)

mickeyman42
10-04-2013, 06:14 AM
Thanks Faline - I like the idea of having everything (tickets, CC, fastpasses, room key) on the band, but not too crazy about booking the Fastpasses days in advance. Is it possible to put Fastpasses on the band while you are at the park? (say at some type of kiosk or at the regular fastpass stations?)

yes you can. I think the plan is to have kiosks, havn't seen any yet but I'm sure you could do this at guest relations. You can also do this on the MDE app for smartphones. I posted a lengthy review of the whole FP+/magicband experience in the theme park thread if you want to check it out.