PDA

View Full Version : IT Support for Magic Bands and FP+

thads
09-30-2013, 05:56 PM
We are a part of the pilot and I updated our FP+ and magic bands last week. I have had a fair number of technical issues getting it all worked out, but I have to give a hand to Disney IT. I have been part of pilots in the past where the answer is just sit and wait until we get to you. That has not been the case. They have been absolutely fantastic. I have made 4 calls into them to get it all worked out, and they fix it and then email me a revised summary. Huge kudos to them for having a very capable IT staff.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-30-2013, 09:48 PM
I think Disney IT gets a lot of heat for how things go ... so it is great to hear about a positive experience. :)

John
10-01-2013, 12:29 AM
What were some of the issues you had out of curiosity?

thads
10-03-2013, 09:05 PM
What were some of the issues you had out of curiosity?

It is a little bit of a long list.

-Assigned double park tickets-actually a booking problem, but exasperated the whole MDE process. We could not book FP+, edit magic bands etc.

-We tried to link our family with another which ended up in duplicates of individuals in both families. Each of those duplicates shows magic bands.

-Meal reservations for our group (2 families) were visible to 1 family, but not the other.

- When the double tickets were removed, some of our FP+ selections were gone for a few in our party.

thads
10-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Sorry, I should have included this above, but we are all fixed now. Disney IT was fantastic and I am looking forward to the trip in 47 days.