PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare

Pop Centurion
09-30-2013, 04:30 PM
I had the weird nightmare last night that I was on some dark ride that was nothing more than a constant switch-back in the pitch dark with creepy noises. I must have fell asleep on the ride in my dream because the next thing I remember I was being woke up by a Disney CM. As I exited the ride I realized I was walking towards Sunshine Seasons then I woke up.
Ughh, don't know what brought on that dream but the thought of Soarin' being replaced let alone with something that bad leaves a pit in my stomach.

Anyone else have any weird dreams or nightmares that take place or end up in WDW/DLR?

Opus X
09-30-2013, 07:26 PM
My dreams about WDW is the ones where we are on our way home and I forgot or failed to ride a great attraction like H.M. or Pirates....Im relieved when I awake and Im like, Whew....I gotta make sure we do it when we REALLY go!!:mickey:

Arielfan98
09-30-2013, 07:46 PM
How about the nightmare when you wake up in your bed at home and realize you're not in Disney World :dizzy:

Lindsey310
09-30-2013, 08:25 PM
How about the nightmare when you wake up in your bed at home and realize you're not in Disney World :dizzy:

Lol. My dad has a dream where he can't get off carousel of progress. He has it almost every time we come back from WDW. :secret:

19 days until I'm back at WDW!!!!! :cloud9:

Ms. Mode
09-30-2013, 08:44 PM
I always have this dream where I'm standing in a long line to get on a ride (usually HM) and just about the time I get in the buggy the dream starts over where I'm standing in the line again. I will spend the whole night dreaming about being in LINE! Ugh :blush: