PDA

View Full Version : Ohana Dinner

SueQ
09-30-2013, 10:39 AM
I have a very picky husband. He would probably eat the chicken wings and skewered meats. Is there anyway to get him a potato or something as a side that he would eat??

disneynarula
09-30-2013, 11:03 AM
I don't think so. They have some vegetarian options but I can't remember what they are. If you don't think he is going to eat enough to make the price worth it I might pick another place that has more options.

buzznwoodysmom
09-30-2013, 12:03 PM
I know in the past Ohana's offered an alternative kids menu. It wasn't really advertised, you had to ask about it. My son is allergic to poultry and seafood so his choices were limited at Ohana. They usually brought him a large bowl of Mac n cheese, which was one of the kids menu offerings, to go along with the items he could eat off the regular menu. Not really sure if they still do this, or what other options are on the kids menu.

However, I think your husband will have plenty to fill him even with just the chicken wings and meat skewers. They also serve really good bread at the start of the meal, and they have an amazing dessert. Even tho he is picky he shouldn't go hungry at this meal. And not sure if Disney would make substitutions just because he is "picky", especially when there are still several items he can/would eat.

SueQ
09-30-2013, 01:49 PM
He would love the bread at the beginning. And the dessert so yummy!!! He just doesn't like veggies, salad or anything like that.

VWL Mom
09-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Don't forget the dumplings. so yummy!

Scott C
09-30-2013, 04:42 PM
DO NOT WORRY -- there is no way that he will leave unsatisfied. I was just there on the 7th -- great as always.

Thanks
Scott C

disneynarula
10-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Even though I am not an O'Hana fan I can't imagine him not being happy as long as he likes the meat. It's pretty much the star of the show. The meat is tasty and you can get as much as you want.

The only reason we DON'T like it is because of the meat overload.

MyDisneyworld
10-08-2013, 08:45 AM
Was just there a week ago and it was great as always. If you like meat you can't go wrong. Enjoy.....