PDA

View Full Version : Visit in November 2014 (basketball tournament)

ransam
09-30-2013, 02:33 AM
I plan on attending Disneyworld in November 2014 over thanksgiving.
I found out the Kansas jayhawks are playing in the WDW basketball tournament. I have two passions, KU basketball and Disney.
So no way i'll miss that.

I have a couple questions. First of all, I know that it will be very busy, but how busy are the days before and after?
second of all has anyone ever been to this tournament? is it hard to get tickets>

and finally, the art of animation resort, the car section, what are the rooms like? how comfy would 4 adults and 1 child be?

thanks.

Melanie
09-30-2013, 06:39 AM
We went to the Old Spice Classic for 2 years when we lived down there. It is NOT hard to get tickets. You'll be fine. It's a great tournament, so I'm surprised it doesn't get more crowds.

Hopefully others will be along soon to answer your remaining questions. :)

Strmchsr
09-30-2013, 07:39 AM
Just to answer the question about the AOA suite - it's possible for 4 adults and 1 child, but I think you would be very, very cramped unless the 4 adults are tiny. There's 1 queen bed in the "master" bedroom that can sleep 2 adults. The other 2 beds are a pull down bed and a sleeper sofa. The sleeper sofa is a full size. It was okay for 1 adult but I really don't see how 2 adults would be comfortable on it and the pull down bed is for a child only.